We’re using a new registration process that puts you in control of your room reservation and provides all the details on the meeting in one place.
If you’re a first-time attendee of CMA Annual Meeting, the new registration system is similar to that used by other professional organizations and is easy to use.
If you’re a previous participant of CMA Annual Meetings, two things are different from the way CMA has handled event registrations before.
- You now book your hotel room directly, so you can manage your reservation. And, if your arrival or departure dates change, you can update your reservation directly with the hotel.
- The meeting registration fee will be paid for in advance rather than having CMA bill you after the event. This will simplify accounting for you and the Association.
- You can pay by credit card or personal check.
- Make Checks Payable to: Cookware Manufacturers Association
- All payments are due by April 1, 2018
- Airport – Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) is the closest Airport. It is about 25 minutes from the hotel